Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Andrea's Insights

  • Expectations to the subject and teacher.
_As a student, i have my own expectations toward the subject and to our professor. I really expect to the latter that he is kind hearted (won't fail me)hehe I expect that he will deliver the lessons vividly so that we can easily understand it. It's our first time to have this laboratory about Information Technology and I found it interesting compared to those laboratory in sciences. I also expect that he is not quick tempered because we are the kind of students who expresses our ideas bluntly (yes, we are noisy and frank. However, we know how to respect our professors). I also expect that he has no favoritism because most of the professors have that(",)

_I expect to the former that it is easy to learn and will help me in the future (I know it will) :) I am thankful that even though we are AB English students, we are given the privileged to have this minor. 

10 comments:

  1. hmmm . GOOD ! study hard andrea . pray always and dont skip your dinner . takecare always ! i like your expectations , but my expectation is better than yours >:)) wahaha !

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!! very good!! hoping to that our teacher would not fail

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a nice expectation! yeah! it really through were are noisy but we know how to respect those teacher that also respect his or her student.. We are very thankful to have this kind of professor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe thank you paula... you are a good friend of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i definitely agree on to you....andrea...hehehehe...you're so good in english...weewww...

    ReplyDelete
  6. .haha leah?? napressure naka?
    through??or true? haha
    well..
    @verjel: you are the apple of my eyes..
    @andrea: you are the ampalaya of my eyes...waaahhhaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. hai po Andrea,miss u lub u.. keep safe always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. elow andrea !!!!! keep up the good work.....

    ReplyDelete